Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I get if I become a member of Cutting Edge Chiropractic Consultants?
You will get the advice and experience of over 30 years of successful chiropractic practice. You will get "real-time" answers to questions and struggles that occur in starting a new practice or managing an existing practice. Our programs include phone consultations, statistical analysis, email access and website access.
- What are the specific programs that you offer?
Presently we offer 3 programs.
We do offer one time phone consultations and we are available for onsite evaluations if desired.
- Student/DC Transition
- "The Program"
- What are the costs associated with being a member of Cutting Edge Chiropractic Consultants?
- Student/DC Transition Program: $195.00/month as the student transitions into a practicing doctor of chiropractic.
- "The Program": $595.00/ month for 1 year
- Accelerated Program: $895.00/month for 4 months
- One time phone Consultation: $295.00
- On Site Evaluation: $1,000 + Travel Expenses
- Why should I join Cutting Edge Chiropractic Consultants?
We want to help you live your dream of practicing chiropractic in a stress free and profitable environment. We have the clinical, practice management, and consulting experience needed to help you succeed. Don't allow time to pass by before realizing that help is available. We can help you get started on the right foot, or we can help you re-ignite your existing practice and reach the level of success you deserve. We strongly believe that if you follow our guidance you will reach your goals. We also strongly believe that all doctors should use a practice management guide or "coach" to help keep them focused and on the right track, and help them make informed decisions.
- Should I associate or start my own practice?
It is our opinion that in most situations you should start your own practice or buy an existing practice. However, ideally as a new graduate, you would start in a good associate position. Successful associate relationships are rare. If you are struggling with a decision to associate or not, we highly recommend that you get a second opinion on any proposed associate contract.
- Should I start my own practice or buy an existing practice?
It is our opinion that in most situations you should start your own practice. Buying an existing, successful clinic is ideal, but it is tough to find a realistic sale price on an existing practice. If you are struggling with a decision to buy or not, we recommend that you get a second opinion on the value of the existing practice.
- How do I build my practice?
This is exactly the kind of question that is handled in a comprehensive manner if you join our team. We encourage you to download part of the marketing section from our practice management book. All you have to do is enter your name and email address as indicated on the home page and we will send you a baker's dozen practice building tips for free.